Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Favorite Animations

I enjoy watching animated films and shows. My favorite animated movies are Shrek 2, Mulan, and Spirited Away. These are movies I can watch over and over without getting bored or tired of them.


The movie Shrek 2 is a great movie that goes against the typical/stereotypical fairy tale stories and features a character that wouldn't normally be the main character.


Mulan is a great movie and it is based on a old story that came from China. It is a 2D film that has smooth animation and lots of action. This is my favorite Disney film.

Spirited Away is a Japanese animated film that combines a sense of reality with the spirits. The story is great and shows how the main character, Chihiro copes with leaving her comfort zone and tries to adapt to her new world.


My other favorite movie is Iron Man but I'm not sure if that classifies as "animation" although someone had to animate the suit. While watching the film, it is hard to tell that the suit is not real. It is a blend of live-action with animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment